Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Short Tour of Jamestown


While I use precious little PowerPoints (other than when I flip the classroom), if I was, I would simply go to my Google Drive Presentation and go to insert and then search for the video above and insert it.  The other option would be to use it as your flipped class video.  It is an excellent video someone took of their visit to Jamestown.  It does a good job of showing you everything outside.  Of course I should add that most of the original settlement is now under water, but having been to Jamestown many times I can tell you the archaeologists have gone a great job at recreating the original site.

From time to time I like to see where my viewers are coming from and found this from CollaborizeClassroom which has many many free lesson plans (which you can add to).  More on this later. 

No comments: