Friday, March 18, 2016

Historypod daily videos

The Historypod daily video is a great resource for teachers.  Each day, Historypod releases one short video focusing on a single topic occurring on that date.  The scope is broad and covers all world history.  Just this month, for example, they released a video (2:44) on the 1968 My Lai Massacre,
assassination (in 44 BCE) of Julius Caesar (2:40),
and the first case of the 1918 Spanish flu (2:58).
The teacher behind Historypod also has a website with lots of terrific resources.  Click here to see it and you can follow him on Twitter @MrAllsopHistory.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Very informative videos, thanks for sharing. I was especially impressed by the video about the first case of the Spanish flu. I specially converted it to mp3 format using this software https://easyconvert.pro/en/youtube-to-mp3 to listen to it again on the player. I always listen to educational podcasts on my way to the office.